Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
HDI Support Center Manager 3 Days Virtual Live Training in Hobart
Support center managers are responsible for executing the operational and tactical plans of the support organization while satisfying customer and business needs. HDI Support Center Manager (HDI-SCM) training explores how the support center’s strategy drives everything the support center does: service delivery, infrastructure implementation, operational Processes, workforce Management, and support center marketing. Designed for both new and experienced support center managers, this Course helps support center managers satisfy operational demands and build a support center that aligns with the organization, adds value to the business, and delivers on its commitments.
● Unit 1: The Support Center
● Unit 2: Strategy
● Unit 3: IT Financial Management
● Unit 4: Technology and Service Support
● Unit 5: Service Level Management
● Unit 6: Metrics and Quality Assurance
● Unit 7: Support Processes
● Unit 8: Leadership
● Unit 9: Workforce Management
● Unit 10: Training and Retention
● Unit 11: Promoting the Support Center
● Characteristics of an effective support center manager.
● How to create service level agreements, operational level agreements, and standard operating procedures in support of a service catalog.
● The steps involved in performing a cost-benefit analysis and calculating total cost of ownership and return on investment.
● The relationships between IT service Management Processes.
● The difference between and the importance of strategic, tactical, and operational planning.
● Benefits and challenges of self-service technologies.
● Processes for building and managing effective security Policies.
● Staffing models.
● The value of outsourcing.
● Tactics for screening, hiring, training, and managing high-performance teams.
● The metrics and key performance indicators essential to performance reporting.
● The Support Center
● IT Financial Management
● Technology and Service Support
● Service Level Management
● Metrics and Quality Assurance
● Support Processes
● Workforce Management
● Training and Retention
● Promoting the Support Center
Who Can Attend?
Experienced technical support professionals who must manage all day-to-day functions as well as master critical performance, and customer service strategies. Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Manager certification exam.