Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Finding Meaning & Purpose - Mastering Resilience During Difficult Times
Our next session on Resilience During a Pandemic - Finding Meaning and Purpose is the most important part of resilience. But how do we find this during a pandemic?
Join us for a free 1-hour, online workshop with our resident expert on leadership transformation, Kylee Stone, and learn how to master a resilient mindset and advance as leaders despite uncertainty.
Simply put, the more resilient we are, the better we can handle the current situation like the pandemic and support those around us. Personally, we want to help you advance despite uncertainty.
In this workshop, we'll investigate:
- The basic needs of the brain - what are they and what do they mean?
- Balance and goals... when do we feel our best?
- Strategies - how do we find meaning and purpose in a pandemic?
- Do live Q&A
Exclusive Offer inc Personalised Resilience Report
This workshop is 100% value. There will be no selling during this workshop.
All attendees will receive a code for 10% off the Driven Resilience APP - only US$6.30 per month for an AI-Powered virtual coach, complete with video tutorials and 200+ activities and a personalised resilience assessment and report.
Benefits of Resilience:
- A deep sense of confidence, increased vitality and ability to self-motivate
- A positive attitude towards change and seeing difficult situations as an opportunity for growth
- Enhanced personal insight and clarity for complex decision making
- Stronger relationships with partners, family, friends and colleagues
- Better communication skills and an ability to build meaningful connections
- Increased resourcefulness, ability to plan for and anticipate future challenges
- Improved perception of stress as helpful not a hindrance
- Motivation to improve and stick with healthy habits
- Improved performance and satisfaction in all areas of life
What if I have a question?
Send an email to Kylee at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jo at email@example.com