Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
ICAgile - Coaching Agile Transitions with Lean Change Management
Event is held using Zoom and our online learning platform. Details will be emailed once you have registered.
ICAgile - Coaching Agile Transitions with Lean Change, is designed for Agile coaches to gain confidence and skills in implementing Agile across an enterprise.
This programme helps you with the people aspects and gives you tools and techniques to help you overcome the main challenges you face when scaling Agile.
Traditional change management methodologies, which may have worked well with waterfall projects, do not work as well when you try to introduce Agile into an Enterprise. You may have even been part of failed initiatives and know that there must be a more effective way to achieve Agile at scale. You are looking for tools to help you close the gap between where people are currently, and where they need to be in order for Agile to be successfully adopted across the organisation.
As an expert in coaching Agile you realise there is a lot to learn about how people respond to change, how you can increase the level of management support and sponsorship along with how to overcome organisational barriers to Agile.
You will learn
- Your role as an Enterprise Agile Coach and the key Competencies required for this role
- Understand how Agile works with Change Management
- Understand the Lean Change Process - Insights|Options|Experiments
- Understanding the Organisational System and tools to help you assess it
- Different ways you can assess the Organisational Change Readiness
- How to co-create an Organisational Change Strategy
- How to communicate, educate and facilitate at the organisational level
Tools and practices we'll explore
- Perspective and Organisational Mapping
- Hot Seat coaching
- Blast radius and Lean Coffee
- Change Canvases, Visual Work Management
- Applying Agile, Lean Startup and Design Thinking to Change
- Experiment creation and prioritisation
- Satir Interaction Model
This course is a virtual programme with 8+ hours of online self-directed learning and 8 hours of group coaching calls run weekly using Zoom. On successful completion of the programme, attendees receive their ICP-CAT (Coaching Agile Transitions) certification, which is part of the ICAgile Enterprise Agile Coaching track.
Group Coaching Dates
- Thursday 22nd October 2020 at 14:00(AWST- Perth)
- Thursday 29th October 2020 at 14:00(AWST- Perth)
- Thursday 5th November 2020 at 14:00(AWST- Perth)
- Thursday 12th November 2020 at 14:00 (AWST - Perth)
- Thursday 19th November 2020 at 14:00 (AWST - Perth)
- Thursday 26th November 2020 at 14:00 (AWST - Perth)
- Thursday 3rd December 2020 at 14:00 (AWST - Perth)
- Thursday 10th December 2020 at 14:00 (AWST - Perth)
Here's what you'll receive
- A copy of Lean Change Management
- Access to the Lean Change Agent Network
- Lean Change Management workbookIC-CAT (Coaching Agile Transitions) Certification
Over the last 30 years, Charlotte Mawle & Ro Gorell have been working with large global organisations and know how hard it can be to change the ways things are done - especially when it relates to scaling Agile across the enterprise. They have helped Agile Coaches gain clarity and a sense of structure in how they support and engage senior leaders and given them tools they can apply immediately. As the most experienced Lean Change facilitators in Australia and New Zealand, they have trained over 500 people over the last 4 years in the Lean Change framework.