Family Dispute Resolution Tutorial
The event is held on zoom. The meeting number will be emailed to you after you register.
Mediation Institute Online Family Dispute Resolution Tutorial is an opportunity to participate in an interactive session looking at specific aspects of the Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners Role.
Sessions will be recorded to book in so that you get access to the recording for later review.
We also run a monthly online Peer GroupSupervision is an opportunity for mediators and family dispute resolution practitioners to come together online and talk about case-related issues in a safe, inclusive, collegiate environment.
These sessions are for Mediation Institute Members and Students and paying guests. Interact Online Team Members have a special welcome to attend for free.
- 12th August 2020 - Talking to parents about child's best interest and the effects of conflict / attachment disruption
- 9th September 2020 - Pre-Mediation and risk screening - Safe, Suitable and Prepared.
- 7th October 2020 - Documents, Information and tools.
- 4th November 2020 - Safety Planning - For Mediation and with at risk clients
- 2nd December 2020 - Parenting Plans - how to help support effective parallel parenting
FREE - $19 AUD + BF