Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Tasmanian Iconic Walk 2020 | Stroke Foundation Fundraising Walk
Enjoy Tasmanian hiking opportunities while raising important funds for the Stroke Foundation.
About this Event
Tasmanian Iconic Walks is offering a long day bush walk in Tasmania on the beautiful Tasman National Park, home of the majestic Three Capes Track. Our walk commences at Tasman Arch at the northern end of the park and winds along the coast towards Fortescue Bay. It’s a 17 km, 7 hour bush walk with marvellous cliff top views back to Pirates Bay and Eagle Hawk Neck and down to Cape Huay. Our purpose is to raise money for Stroke Foundation ($250 per person or $1,000 per team). We hope you will embrace this fundraising element and help make the world a better place (for Stroke survivors).
The walk is not a guided walk, but it is supported and includes:
• Bus transfers to the start of the walk from Eaglehawk Neck Community Hall and returns from Fortescue Bay.
• First aid officers on the track
• Safety check-in stations along the way
• Insurance on the day
• A fitness training guide
• Prizes for those who raise the most money for the Stroke Foundation
• Spot prizes along the way
• A Tasmanian Iconic Walks bush walking hat
Registrations are in teams of 4. If you do not have a team of 4 we recommend you use our Facebook community to find some likeminded people to share the day with.