Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Active Parks: Yoga
FREE Yoga returns to City Park as part of the Active Launceston 2020-2021 program schedule.
Description: Mindful movement designed to improve strength, flexibility, posture & balance.
What you need to know:
- arrive 15 minutes early particularly the first time.
- bring a drink bottle
- bring your own yoga mat or towel
How to register:
If you have already downloaded the 'Im In' app and used it at a Active Launceston session, you do not need to re-register.
We just ask you to make sure you have updated the app via the App Store (Apple) or Play Store (Android). Note that you will still need to give your name or show your QR code to one of our friendly coordinators at the sessions so we can scan you in.
For new participants there are three ways to register:
• Fill in your details just ONCE by downloading the “I’m In by Healthy Tasmania” phone app available on iOS and Android. Then simply bring your phone along when you come to a session and scan the QR code on your phone with the session coordinators phone OR
• Register online at http://www.healthytasmania.com.au/Registration OR
• Complete a paper based form at the session
For more info email Hayden.Fox@healthytasmania.com.au