Chatterbox Online | Conversation Games
Chatterbox takes place online - check your email for the access link. You'll also receive an SMS before the event to confirm access details.
Chatterbox introduces you to fun-loving people in a playful way.
Enjoy multiple rounds of face-to-face video chats in small groups, or one-on-one. Participate by sharing stories, thoughts, ideas, and feelings as we play a variety of conversation games.
WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?
This is a unique online experience for fun-loving people who want to make new friends and feel connected.
This event is suited to open-minded professionals, between the ages of 25-55+/-, and especially for those who feel "young at heart".
Chatterbox Online is a convenient way to be social for those who can't attend in-person events.
TIP: Consider attending The Art Of Quick Connections masterclass,before attending this event, to brush up on your conversation and communication skills.
OUTCOMES BY DESIGN
- Expand your social network
- Experience excitement and have fun
- Develop rapport using curious questions (supplied)
- Gain social confidence
Your charismatic host for the session is Sarah; a health-care professional (medical imaging), semi-retired world traveller (50+ countries), teacher, confidence coach, business owner, matchmaker (Offline Valentine) and friend to all.
Online. Participate from the comfort of your own home. You'll receive instructions via SMS 1-2hours before the event begins.
TIME (Day Light Savings)
- 8pm Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart / ACT
- 7:30pm Adelaide
- 7pm Brisbane
- 5:30pm Darwin
- 5pm Perth
Bring a sense of adventure, curiosity and your dancing shoes 😉
Contact Sarah at Mojo Mingle on +61 (0) 414 030 774 if you wish to book over the phone or ask a question. Ticket sales close 1 hour before the event.
Mojo Mingle designs playful experiences that bring people together in easy, low-pressure environments. You can view our full events calendar here. Mojo Mingle members can enjoy generous discounts for all events.
View memberships (social plans) here.
- Member: $29 (save 40%) - log into website here to access hidden, discounted tickets
- Early Bird: $39 (save 20%) - available up to 7 days before the event
- Non-Member: $49
- Dress code: Neat casual.
- Gender balance: Please do not attend our event if an exact gender balance is important for your enjoyment of this event. Attend with an open mind, and a sense of adventure, ready to make new friends and connections.
- Group size: 6-100 (varies month to month)
- All welcome (18+): singles, people in relationships, all genders and orientations, Australians and internationals
No refunds if your circumstances change, or if you change your mind about attending. A transfer is possible; please contact us ASAP when you have found someone to take your place.
Visit the Mojo Mingle website here to see videos and photos demonstrating the types of shenanigans we get up to.
$39 - $49 AUD