Sales Training Course - Online Instructor-led 3hours
Sales Training Course
Sales Training Course
About this Event
A company's sales force is the frontline for revenue generation and growth, so it's imperative that your sales team is effective, efficient and has the key skills to find and close sales opportunities, no matter what industry you're in.
The PD Training Sales Training course provides you, or your team, with the skills to increase their sales by asking better questions, gaining loyal repeat customers, understanding common body language, overcoming common sales objections, finding referral opportunities and growing the business with professionalism and enthusiasm and more.
This is a practical class that is suitable for all audiences and provides people with the tools that they can apply on-the-job (and in other contexts) the very next day.
This is an instructor-led class that you can attend from home or your office.
We use secure Video Conferencing with interactive features such as live polling, screen sharing, whiteboards, live chat and breakout sessions. Please discuss your preferred platform, most commonly we use Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Webex or Zoom upon request.
These courses are facilitated in English, and are open to people from different industries across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong - this is a short but powerful learning experience that gives you global collaboration opportunities.
Our trainers and processes have been refined to give you a personalised learning experience where it is specifically targeted to your needs see our outcomes in the reviews.
**Please note, these classes run to a very tight schedule, please follow the invitation and join the class 10-minutes prior to commencement so you are ready to participate and don't miss a minute!
- Know how to generate leads, qualify them and convert them into sales
- Know how to build rapport and transition out of it
- Use the right questions to discover needs
- Know how to earn trust through listening
- Know how to respond to and overcome objections
Sales Training Course - Online Instructor-led 3hours - Lesson 1
- Turning Leads into Sales
- BANT - Qualifying Leads
- Keys to Successful ProspectingYour Prospecting Success
Sales Training Course - Online Instructor-led 3hours - Lesson 2
- The Rapport Transition
- Establishing Personal Rapport
- Your Ability to Build Rapport
Sales Training Course - Online Instructor-led 3hours - Lesson 3
- Asking the Right Questions
- Earning Trust Through Listening
- Your Ability to Discover Needs
Sales Training Course - Online Instructor-led 3hours - Lesson 4
- Does Objection = Rejection?
- Types of Objections
- 4 Steps to Responding to Objections
- Your Ability to Handle Objections